Wow, I did it!!! I am now officially a blogger!!! Not bad for a momma in her twilight years!!
I am now over 60 , so I guess I am in my twilight years! Don't feel like it though. Well maybe my bones do, but I am still 18 in my mind! That causes a dilemma inside my body. Reminds me of what Paul said, "the spirit is willing, but the body is weak".Well that was meant in a spiritual way, but I think it could be physical too.
I think that God plays a little trick on us older folks too, time seems to speed up with each passing year. I think it is to make us appreciate each day more. Each second is so special and will never come again! So we need to enjoy and savour the flavor of each second of every day.
Eternity is a hard concept for us humans to comprehend, but it is getting nearer each day. Best to prepare for it now. I mean how can we think that God is going to send everyone to Heaven, where He is, and most of us don't even want to be with him now! People won't think that is Heaven then, if they have to commune with our great creator. He is a gentleman God, and he will not send us where we would not fit in. But people don't really think that we have a real choice of where we will spend eternity. They think well God , if there is a God, will never not send everyone to Heaven.
Well you might want to be in Heaven with Hitler, Nero, Ted Bundy, and all the other mass killers of the past and future, but I don't. I am so glad that everyone does not have to spend eternity with these monsters. I want peace and safety . I will get that with Jesus, and he happens to live in Heaven!
He did live her two thousand years ago, but he gave up his earthy life for the people that love him and want to be with him forever.Halleluah, he did that for me, and you and all the others that choose Him.
Well enough of my Bible thumping for now. It just feels good to be able to blog about Him.
Talk later!
Delori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment